November 20 to 22, 2020
Exceptional Artisan Vendor Experience
- Professional pipe and drape, spot lighting, and electrical supplied for every booth – so you and your products look their best!
- Single and double booth options with optional table rentals to suit a variety of vendor display layouts
- Vendor-only rest and eating area with access to microwave – for you to take a moment for yourself!
- Ample, free, daily parking on-site
- Overnight RV parking option and a selection of hotels nearby for out-of-town artisans
- Hosted at well-known venue, highly visible and conveniently accessed from Trans-Canada Highway
Commitment to Artisanal Quality
All vendors adjudicated by a panel of fellow crafters, artists, and community members for product excellence and originality.
Only handcrafted, artisanal products are accepted.
Affordable Booth Rates
- Single booth = $410
- Double booth = $555
- Optional add-ons:
- Tables = $15 per table; pre-requested (8’ long x 2’6” wide)
- Overnight RV parking = $25 per night
- No commission fees!
Promotional Perks Abound
- Social Media: frequent posts, contests, and event page interactions
- Digital: online ads and newsletter features to mailing lists
- Print: newspaper ads and features, posters and rack cards distributed to prominent locations
- Radio: on-air advertising through popular stations
- At-event shopping promotions
A Favourite Amongst Shoppers
- 2019 Market attendance = 9,200+
- Destination holiday market, welcoming visitors from communities in the Fraser Valley and beyond:
- Young families shopping with relatives, many visiting for the holiday season
- Couples averaging in age from 25 to 75, with women often leading the gift buying decisions
- Loyal returning shoppers for whom the Market has become a cherished, holiday tradition
- Multiple artisan product categories to suit all tastes and styles
- Affordable admission fee; only $5 per person with free admission for kids 10 & under
- Door prizes featuring items from Market artisans
- Attractive decor and comfortable seating areas for guests to gather
- Wide, welcoming aisles to accommodate all shoppers – and their many purchases!
Shopping for a Cause
The Chilliwack Christmas Craft Market is proudly organized and hosted by the Chilliwack Community Arts Council.
The Market serves as the Arts Council’s largest, annual fundraiser and raises valuable funds in support of community events and arts initiatives as well as three annual scholarships furthering the career development of local students.
Ready to Apply as an Artisan?
*Our 2020 Market is now accepting applications
Thank you to all of the talented artisans who will be joining us this year!*
First Jury Deadline: April 30
Notice of Acceptance: May 15
Second July Deadline: August 9
Notice of Acceptance: August 27